Sgt. Smith S.T.E.A.M. Team needs your help to create a MAKERSPACE LAB!
What is a Makerspace Lab? It’s a place for students to create all kinds of projects like:
• Design a racetrack to race robots
• Create a piece of art depicting a poem from a famous author
• Work math problems on a giant Lego wall
• Design a bridge using K-Nex building toys
• Use a 3-D printer to create a water purification system prototype
The Makerspace Lab will be for students to use as part of the S.T.E.A.M. Team as well as for teachers to utilize with projects. It is a place where tinkerers can find solutions to problems and bring those solutions to life with their hands and some simple building supplies.
In order to make our Makerspace a reality, we need your help! Please consider donating the items listed on the attached flyer to our lab. Bring them to the front office during school hours and they will be delivered to the Makerspace Lab.
- (201.2 KBs)
- (58.7 KBs)